WHAT USER OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION DOES findyourkicks.com COLLECT?
When you visit our site i.e. findyourkicks.com, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. (Whether it’s a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or otherwise)
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier
- Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT INCLUDES:
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address account password, phone number and shipping address.
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit/debit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV and/or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by findyourkicks.com - however is collected by our Payment Gateway partners. Our payment gateway partner is "PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant" which ensures the highest standards of protection and security for your information.
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
WHAT DOES findyourkicks.com DO WITH THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
WHAT IS THE EXTENT AND PURPOSE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY findyourkicks.com ?
- To register and manage your account in our Website, we collect your name, email, password and other additional details you may wish to add in your account, like phone number, addresses and gender. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
- To fulfil the orders you make through our website, we collect your Name, addresses, phone number, Order details, like the products you are buying, the size and price. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
- To collect payment from you we collect your payment information, which comprises the credit/debit card’s number, holder’s name and CVV we do not store them and only transfer them to our authorised payment providers. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
- To provide you with our customer services (including helping you to solve any issue you have with our services, updating you about any change to our terms of service, or contacting you to know how was your experience with us) we collect your name, email, password and addresses and your contact history with us.
- To monitor the quality of our customer services, we collect your name, email, password and addresses and your contact history with us. The legal basis is the legitimate interests in running our business.
- To administer, maintain and optimise our Website and our services, we collect your device information (such as your device IP address and device type), Cookie identifiers and browsing information.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page
- We also use the information for marketing and advertising purposes. Where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase using our services, we and our Partners will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media.
OTHER WAYS WE MIGHT USE YOUR INFORMATION INCLUDE
- To provide you with personalised recommendations and enhance your experience.
- To perform fraud and credit checks and if we can do business with you.
- To manage our loyalty programmes.
- Advertising and retarget advertising of our and our Partners’ products and services.
- To produce aggregated statistical reports.
Third party service providers for business purposes: to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products. Below you can find the types of third parties we use:
- Courier companies, that we use in order to deliver the products to you and, as such, they need to have access to your order information, including your name and address. These providers have a global outreach, with many local companies that can be engaged depending on your shipping address.
- Payment providers that we use to process your payment information (including your credit/debit card details) so that we can collect payment from you. These are based in India and are engaged depending on your location.
- Analytics and search engine providers, like Google, that we use to assist us in the improvement and optimization of the website. These providers are based in the United States, India and in Europe.
- Marketing Tools providers that help us to enable our marketing. These providers are based in India, the United States and Europe.
- Performance Marketing and Recommendations Providers that help us deliver advertising and recommendations of Find Your Kicks products tailored to your interests and needs. These providers are based in India, the United States and Europe.
- IT/technology providers that we use to support, maintain and provide our technology and IT infrastructure that supports our Website and the storage of your information.
By logging in to our mobile applications via Google or Facebook, or linking your account on our website to your Google or Facebook accounts, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depends on your settings for that account or website, and will be subject to their privacy policies.
HOW LONG WILL findyourkicks.com USE MY INFORMATION FOR?
We retain the data you provide to us for as long as you have your account with us and thereafter for such period as you may have questions or a claim in relation to our services, notwithstanding any superior retention period that we may be obliged to observe in accordance with legal requirements applicable to us. After you have terminated your use of our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymised format. However, in case you need your data deleted due to any reason after termination of your account, the same can be done upon your request made to us.
If you are an Indian resident, you have the right to access, correct and remove personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are an Indian resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of India, including Canada and the United States. Find Your Kicks Brand Name and Logo are the registered trademarks of FIND YOUR KICKS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED For more information about our privacy practices or if you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.